Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Gainesville & Luxury Auto Repair
Our Experienced Service Team Will Take Care Of Your Vehicle
Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville is proud to one of the top luxury dealers in the area serving discerning drivers from Gainesville, Ocala, Orlando, The Villages and the surrounding areas.
When you visit our Gainesville car dealership, not only will you find an extensive selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles available to test drive, but you’ll also find a state-the-art maintenance and service center managed by Mercedes-Benz certified technicians.
These dedicated experts are always at your service and ready to provide you the maintenance and repair services you need throughout the life of your vehicle. If you would like to perform auto repair service at home, we have an extensive Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts center to provide you with everything you need.
Our luxury auto repair and maintenance list include: tire rotations and balancing, full synthetic *oil changes, brake fluid service and more.
Trust The Mercedes-Benz Experts
Just as you would never trust just anyone with your luxury Mercedes-Benz, we wouldn’t expect you to trust just any dealer with its auto service and repairs. At Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville, you’ll have the peace-of-mind of knowing that our staff is fully trained by Mercedes-Benz to work on your luxury and performance vehicle.
One visit is all it’ll take for you to experience the difference. You’ll be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable service staff member that will listen carefully to the problems your car is experiencing or the service you’re requesting; then they will provide recommendations for a course of action based the information you have provided.
Then one of our Certified Mercedes-Benz Technicians will further inspect your vehicle and make his or her final assessments while walking you through the entire process in a professional manner. At our Gainesville car dealership, you’ll know exactly what’s going on with your vehicle at all times.
These expert Certified Mercedes-Benz technicians can handle everything from your standard manufacturer recommended engine *oil change service to transmission repairs and everything in between.
Mercedes-Benz Express Service
Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville also offers Mercedes-Benz Express Service with an extensive list of available services that can be done in about an hour.
Mercedes-Benz Express Service includes, but is not limited to:
- Oil Filter Replacement
- Multi-point inspection
- **Service A or Service B
- *Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Wiper blade replacement
- Bulb replacement
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Replace cabin filter
- Battery replacement
- Air filter replacement
- And more.
Plus, we routinely offer Mercedes-Benz service offers and incentives to our loyal customers so you can save on your next maintenance or repair. It is recommended to check back frequently for price changes and other offer updates on the services you may need throughout the year.
We also have a plethora of dealership amenities to enjoy at Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville:
- Free Car Wash with Service
- Complimentary Uber within 20 miles
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mobile Service Van
- Complimentary Pick Up & Delivery
- Online Payment for Service
We Service All Makes And Models
At Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville, we want every experience with us to be a pleasant one. That’s why we work hard to provide our customers with ways to make their lives easier while maintaining the best service possible. Because we know you’re busy and may have more than one vehicle at home, now you can bring all of your household cars to our service center.
Our certified technicians can handle service on all models, with the unmatched expertise on the moving parts that make your luxurious vehicle a Mercedes-Benz.
Now you can breathe easy knowing that you can make one single trip to our dealership, instead of going to multiple locations around town. We’re even open on Saturday for added flexibility. It’s just another way we put our customers first at Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville.
Get The Right Service At The Right Price Today
Not sure if your Mercedes-Benz or your other car needs service? Check your vehicle manufacturer’s suggested maintenance schedule or simply bring it in.
Remember, it’s especially important that you get more frequent oil changes if your car is over 75,000 miles. If your car way over that amount, it may even need a high-mileage oil. If you aren’t sure whether your vehicle needs high-mileage oil, premium motor oil or regular conventional oil, bring it in and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Remember, our friendly and knowledgeable repair and maintenance staff at Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville will walk you through all your necessary repairs and maintenance services in a transparent and respectful manner.
Whether it’s an oil leak, replacement of your alloy wheels, a rip in your leather seats, or tire mounting and balancing, let our professional service department take care of your luxury vehicle and get you back on the road safely and efficiently.
Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville proudly serves drivers from Lake City, Ocala, Orlando, The Villages and the surrounding areas. Schedule a service appointment with us today!
Mercedes Me Connect App Information
The Mercedes me App allows Mercedes-Benz drivers to be more connected with their vehicle than ever before. The Mercedes Me App offers everything from vehicle management, remote access, to meaningful assistance and support all in one place, so that your enhanced driving experience is nice and comfortable. The app will display the most relevant features right on the home screen of your app, so that everything you need is just one click away.
The Mercedes me App has some great features that allow the driver to always stay connected with their vehicle,
- The remote start feature can start the engine of your Mercedes-Benz from anywhere, and if climate controls are on they will automatically heat or cool your car to the last setting, so you are quickly refreshed or warmed when you enter your vehicle. The app will even tell you if your car is not able to start for any reason. This feature also allows you to lock and unlock your vehicle, as well as activate your horn and lights all from a certain distance away.
- Send2Benz gives you the ability to remotely send an address to your vehicle’s navigation system right from your smartphone.
- There are also features that allow you to keep track of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle, through the locate feature you can keep track of where your vehicle is at all times, there is also a driving journal, so that you know where your car has been previously.
- The Valet Protect feature will send you a text if a valet is doing more than just parking your car.
- Curfew Minder will let you know if someone is using your car, when they shouldn’t be.
This app offers some great assistance features too, so that you are never alone when you are driving your Mercedes-Benz:
- You can easily find your preferred dealer near your current or upcoming location.
- You can also contact Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance with a click of a button.
- You can schedule a service appointment right on the app.
- If you need technical assistance, you can get immediate access to a product concierge at your preferred dealership, watch how-to videos, and access your vehicle manuals.
- Mercedes me also has a feature that lets you view your vehicles financial snapshot, whether you leased or financed your Mercedes-Benz.
- Lastly, the Mercedes me App invites you into the Mercedes-Benz lifestyle through events and partnership.
The new Mercedes me App has everything you need in one place, and takes the Mercedes-Benz ownership experience to the next level.