Market Priced to sell Now
New Price! Certified. Odometer is 10119 miles below market average!
Obsidian Black Metallic 2015 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL 550
BALANCE OF FACTORY WARRANTY, MERCEDES-BENZ CERTIFIED, CLEAN CARFAX NO REPORTED DAMAGE, NAVIGATION, LEATHER, Drivers Assist Pkg w/Distronic Plus, Active Blind Spot Assist and Active Lane Keeping Assist., 19" x 8.5" Fr x 19" x 9.5" Rr AMG® 5-Spoke Wheels, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Automatic temperature control, Burl Walnut Wood Trim, Convertible HardTop, DISTRONIC PLUS® w/Pre-Safe Brake, Driver Assistance Package, Navigation System, Remote keyless entry, Soft Close Doors, Sport Brake System, Sport Steering Wheel, Sport Wheel Package. Clean CARFAX. Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 164 Point Inspection
* Includes Trip Interruption Reimbursement and 7 days/500 miles Exchange Privilege
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/Unlimited Mile beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
Don't miss this! CALL TODAY TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND ADDITIONAL OPTIONS.
*Prices are plus tax, tag title and Predelivery Service Fee of $798.00 and $184.00 for electronic registration filing fee. This charge represents cost and profit to the dealer for items such as cleaning, inspecting and adjusting new and used vehicles and preparing documents related to the sale. Reviews:
* Effortless acceleration; impeccably trimmed and relatively spacious interior; retractable glass-roof hardtop; standard features galore; relaxed ride; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
* The sophisticated body structure of the SL-Class is instantly recognizable yet startlingly fresh. From the upright grille with its central Star, the powerful contours of the long hood sweep past the cockpit into an aggressively contoured tail. A power retractable hardtop folds into the trunk and is triggered by a single button on the console. Occupants enjoy an expansive view of the sky through a heat-reflecting transparent panel. LED daytime running lamps and taillamps also come with the SL-Class. Lavished in soft, smooth exclusive leather, the cabin keeps its two occupants feeling coddled, connected, and captivated. The driver-seat features 12-way power adjustable seats with memory and lumbar support. Furthermore, the seat heating function will take the chill out of even the coldest day. Separate left and right temperature controls allow the driver and passenger to enjoy personalized comfort. The SL-Class features various engines, available at different packages, to suit your needs. All trims feature paddle shifters, allowing you to manually upshift and downshift the automatic transmission. A fuel-saving new ECO Start/Stop system automatically shuts off the engine at stoplights and other idle situations. Standard Torque Vectoring Brake technology provides additional control and precision in turns, via targeted rear-wheel braking. A suite of standard air bags offers advanced protection. Driver and passenger knee air bags supplement the dual-stage front air bags. The NECK PRO head restraints protect you in the event of a rear impact exceeding a preset threshold. Finally, Bi-Xenon headlamps help deliver greater visibility than halogen headlamps because their brighter, whiter light is much closer to natural daylight. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Swift and smooth acceleration; whisper-quiet interior; easy-to-use regenerative braking; attentiveness monitoring system that warns drivers when they exhibit signs of drowsiness behind the wheel; a nice palette of options. Source: Edmunds