New Price! Certified.
Diamond Silver 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 350
BALANCE OF FACTORY WARRANTY, MERCEDES-BENZ CERTIFIED, CARFAX ONE OWNER, CLEAN CARFAX NO REPORTED DAMAGE, 19" Twin-5-Spoke Alloy Wheels, Accessory Chrome Package, Auto-Dimming Mirrors, Auto-Dimming Side & Rearview Mirrors, Blind Spot Assist, Brake assist, Driver Memory Seat, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter: Homelink, harman/kardon® Logic 7® Surround Sound System, Heated Front Bucket Seats, iPod/MP3 Media Interface Cable, KEYLESS GO®, Lane Keeping Assist, Lane Keeping Assist Package, Lane Tracking Package, Media Interface, Power Folding Mirrors, Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column, Premium 1 Package, Radio: COMAND® System w/Navigation, Rain sensing wipers, Rear-View Camera, Remote keyless entry, Security system, SIRIUS XM Satellite Radio, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Trailer Hitch, Wood/Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel. CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Includes Trip Interruption Reimbursement and 7 days/500 miles Exchange Privilege
* 164 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/Unlimited Mile beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Don't miss this! CALL TODAY TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND ADDITIONAL OPTIONS.
*Prices are plus tax, tag title and Predelivery Service Fee of $899.00 and $184.00 for electronic registration filing fee. This charge represents cost and profit to the dealer for items such as cleaning, inspecting and adjusting new and used vehicles and preparing documents related to the sale. Reviews:
* Whether you're looking for a 5-passenger luxury SUV that can sip the least fuel possible, a luxury SUV that can rip to 174 mph, or a luxury SUV that splits that difference one way or the other, the 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class is a good bet. Source: KBB.com
* Very fuel-efficient diesel; very quick gasoline engines; serene ride; rich interior appointments; roomy backseat; top crash scores. Source: Edmunds
* Every element of the 2015 M-Class cabin is thoughtfully engineered and elegantly crafted to make you feel at home, and in control, on any road. The standard 19-inch alloy wheels further accent the already stark design of the M-Class. Bright white LED Daytime Running Lamps help increase the visibility of your vehicle to oncoming traffic by illuminating front lights whenever the car is switched on. On the inside, wood trim adorns the console, dash, steering wheel and doors. MB-Tex upholstery offers a rich appearance and supple leather-like feel, even in cold weather. Electrically heated front seats quickly take the chill out of even the coldest day. 60/40 split-folding rear seat backs with flip-forward seat cushions allow for a truly flat cargo floor. The Cockpit Management and Data (COMAND) system features a high-resolution color-LCD display. This is utilized to manage audio, video, and other hands free calling and navigation functions. The M-Class features a 302hp 3.5L V6 with up to 6,600lbs of towing power or a 329hp or 3.0L biturbo V6 with 7,200lbs. The 7-speed automatic has been made even smoother, more responsive and more efficient while paddle shifters allow you to manually upshift and downshift with just a flick of your fingers. Powerful 4-wheel disc brakes grant you the all of the stopping power that you need. Mercedes-Benz is concerned with keeping the family safe, and the quality of the safety options present on the M-Class is proof of that. A suite of standard air bags offers advanced protection. A driver's knee air bag supplements the dual-stage front air bags. Enjoy the strong, controlled stopping power of dual-circuit power-assisted 4-wheel disc brakes, back